- We will be offering summer technique classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the summer to keep your kids active and provide some fun! Classes begin June 12 and run weekly through August 16.
- The cost is per month: $40 for one class per week, $75 for two classes, $85 for three classes, and $90 for four classes.
We will be closed the week of July 24. See the schedule below for times and ages:
|Studio 1||Studio 2||Studio 1||Studio 2|
|4:30-5:15||Tap ages 6-9||Ballet ages 3-5||Jazz ages 6-9||Creative Movement
|5:15-6:00||Tap ages 3-5||Ballet ages 6-9||Jazz ages 3-5||Lyrical ages 6-9|
|6:00-6:45||Tap ages 13+||Ballet ages 10-12||Jazz ages 13+||Lyrical ages 10-12|
|6:45-7:30||Tap ages 10-12||Ballet ages 13+||Jazz ages 10-12||Lyrical ages 13+|
- Wednesday classes are subject to change. Master classes may be brought in periodically. At least one weeks notice is guaranteed. Master classes will be a drop in fee of $20, not included in the summer class pricing. All are encouraged to try, regardless of age or skill level, these classes are very fun!
- Dance Camp this year will take place from July 10-14 from 9 AM to 4 PM. This camp is for any dancer ages 4-12 (students will be divided into smaller age groups for class time). Dancers will get to take three classes per day, have lunch, arts and crafts, games, and a rest time. We will finish off our week of fun with a show for our parents! It is sure to be a fun week for anyone who loves to dance! Cost: $185 Registration Deadline: July 3
- Boot Camp is scheduled for August 7-11 from 9 AM to 1:30 PM. Boot camp is designed for competition team members or serious dance students. This intensive is technique based, and is meant to get dancers into shape for the coming season and push them to gain new skills. Cost: $300 Registration Deadline: July 24